Saturday, December 11, 2010

Even though...

  • Even though I’m not as handsome as Brad Pitt..
  • Even though I’m not so fun to hang around with..
  • Even though I’m not as clever as Adi Putra..
  • Even though I’m annoying as hell..

Despite all of that, thank you for being my friends and also for accepting me for the way I am. I am so thankful because I had been given the chance to know all of you. Let the friendship bloom till the end of the time. You’re the greatest person that I ever know. Yes, you!! Don’t look at somewhere else... You’re so handsome and pretty as if you’re the angel fallen from the heaven. You’re so cute that makes me wanna squeeze your cute cheeks and shake your head repeatedly until you throw up. LOLOLOLOL!!

Now that I had forced myself to praise you and run away from the awful truth, you can contribute to me by treating me Pizza Hut, KFC or McDonalds. Please choose one wisely. Hahaha!

But, seriously, Thank You folks...

There are so many “Even though” in the beginning of this entry. There are all lies!! The facts are:-

  • I’m much more handsome than Brad Pitt. (So true)
  • It’s no fun to be hanged with a rope around your neck because it can block your respiratory tract and you will die eventually. (WTF?!)
  • It’s not so bad to be stupid because you’ll get to learn more than the clever people because they already know many things. (Does this makes any sense?!)
  • Hell is no good. Heaven is the place where all of us must be someday (Insyaallah). And we must work really hard for that. (Totally deviate from the “Even though” number 4)

3 comments:

  1. mr.gonzalez dah semakin rajen menulis nampaknya..kah kah kah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. patin - ohhemmjii 2 gapo?omaigod ak taw la..haha
    mumtanzas - well,wat do u xpect me to do when i've plenty of time at home..kat umt ak study3..xdop maso nk tulis bnda ni.hahahaha.koya molek

    ReplyDelete