Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Pleasant Ride Back Home

Assalamualaikum! Wasup2 y’all?!! Hahaha... My final examination for this semester which is my third semester at UMT had officially ended this evening. I felt like shouting when I went out of the examination hall but I’m a bit shy. Hahaha. Alhamdulillah... The restless nights and days have come to an end. So, I guess it’s time for me to say goodbye to Terengganu and hello Kelantan!! Hoho.

I’m planning to go back home to Kelantan tomorrow, riding my loyal horse made by Yamaha. Others may call my horse 135LC. Hehe. It’s my moped bike. I’m a little bit worried about the weather because the rain does not stop pouring down from the sky as if there has been a leak at the giant pipe channel at the space above. Hahaha. So, I’m just hoping that there will be no rain tomorrow and I can ride my horse happily ever after. LOL!!

It is about safety when I ride back home. Listed below are all the things that I wear when I take a long journey:-

1. Snow jacket (In case of snow pouring down suddenly)
2. Jeans (Not so Ori one)
3. Shoes (That I bought from WCY mall..LOL)
4. Helmet
5. A pair of earphone sticking on my ears
6. Seatbelt...Hahaha

I know that the jacket is too overwhelming but it’s for safety reason. How could one of my coursemate, Encik Daer said to me once, “Are you going to participate in Motor GP?”. How could you underestimate me in front of all of our coursemates?!! Actually, no one paid attention to us..Hahaha. Well Encik Daer,I take it as a praise... Hehe. I know that the earphone is not very safe but hearing my MP3 help me to regain my consciousness because I can do a little bit of sing-along with my favourite singer or band... Hahaha. Once, I felt asleep on my bike for awhile. Thank God the road was straight. Huhu. But not anymore with my MP3!! Yeah!! Oh, and for the seatbelt, I use it to secure my jeans so that it will not slip off when I’m seating on the bike. That’s why it is being called seatbelt.. Hehe.

Usually, the journey takes about 2 hours. What I hate the most is when there is a non-legal “pedestrian” crossing the road. They did not pay the road tax!! They did not even use the zebra crossing to cross the road. You may call them lembu and kambing. Hehe. They are so dangerous because they suddenly jump and cross the road just like that! Someone should teach them road safety! LOL!
I guess that’s all for now. Please pray for me so that I can get back home safely. Peace out y’all!!

PS - See?! Im not kidding you! It's a horse! A mutant bike-horse from Yamaha!! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment